Constructed in 2005 as a FedEx National Terminal, this sprawling facility on more than 13 acres has plenty of parking spaces for drivers and their trailers. The entire premises are protected by 24-hour video surveillance to keep trucks and their contents secure.
- Site: 13.82 acres
- Camera at in and out gates
- Perimeter Fence Alarms
- Parking Space for Office: 50 Spaces
- Parking Space for Trailer Drop: 100 Spaces
- Terminal: Built in 2005 (Former FedEx National Terminal)
- Dock: 10,200+ sq. ft. (60 x 170)
- 32 Dock-Level Doors. Convenient for cross docking of products.
- Office: 4,800+ sq. ft. (60 x 80)
- Access: Via the NYS Thruway/Rte 400 South/Rte 240 North/North America Drive: 48' doubles are allowed to use the above route to enter and exit the terminal
- Yard: Asphalt paving with concrete aprons for dolly legs
Located southeast of Buffalo, New York, the Terminal is near major highways, truck routes as well as national and international borders. It is:
- Minutes from Route 400 and close to the New York State Thruway
- 30 minutes away from the Canadian border and a two hour drive to Toronto, Ontario
- Close proximity to the Pennsylvania border